Menu, Keyboard and Mouse Options
- Open a video file on your computer. Restricted to mp4, wmv and flv file types.
- Exit the program.
- Set fonts for the Right Pane and Contents Tab.
- Set the video storage folder.
- Khan Desktop Application Update.
- Expand the Contents Tab to show the last viewed video.
- See the History topic for information on backing up, restoring, and repairing your Video Viewing History.
- This help file.
- About Khan Desktop.
Keyboard / Mouse:
- Hide and show the left pane tabbed windows.
- VLC Media Player controls.
- You can control the video volume with your Mouse Wheel,
and pause / depause a video with the Space Bar. You may
need to click on the video first.