The contents tab shows all topics and videos from the Khan Academy web site.
Click on a Topic or Video to view information, including:
Right Click on a Video for the following options:
- Video duration.
- Number of videos in a topic.
- Total duration for all topic videos.
- Viewing History.
Right Click on a Topic for the following options:
- Play From Khan Server - plays the video directly from the Khan Server.
- Play From Disk - plays a video which has been downloaded.
- Add Video To Download List - adds the video to the Download Tab's list. Note videos already downloaded are ignored.
- Remove Video From Download List - removes the video from the list.
- Mark As Viewed - manually add the video to the History. Will show as being viewed once.
- Remove From History - remove history data for this video from the History.
Videos may be prefixed with:
- Add Videos To Download List - adds all Topic and Sub Topic videos to the Download Tab's list. Note videos already downloaded are ignored.
- Remove Videos From List - removes all Topic and Sub Topic videos from the download list.
- | Indicates a video has been viewed.
- • Indicates a video has been downloaded to your computer.
- - Indicates a video has been added to the download list.